Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Shameless Bastard (Cocky Hero Club) by J. Haney (Goodreads Author), S.I. Hayes (Goodreads Author)



"Temping sucks, especially when you have a shopping addiction.
I started at Seemore Temps when my dreams were shattered, and I needed something to pay the bills.
At Seemore Temps, they pride themselves on the three B's. Beauty, Brains, and Bounty.
They supply the mostly male-driven businesses of Manhattan with able women that can do the job and look good too.
Needless to say, we're a popular Agency.
Working for Mason Chase should have been easy. He was married, kind and a bit of a flirt, but pretty harmless.
Not like James Murtaugh or the Shameless Bastard as I've come to call him.
He's the ruthless, arrogant CEO of Renowned Investment Financial, and he's's set his eyes on... me.
He can have any woman he wants and will go to great lengths to have them.
I need this job, but I want Christ, what do I want? Do I give in? Let him conquer me like some Emperor?
Or do I stay in my place and collect the paycheck? We shall see, either way, it's's gonna be interesting.
All good things must come to an end, right?
Except our ending was one, I didn't see coming."


Get ready for a good read by these wonderful authors:


249 pages
Expected publication: July 12th, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment